Company Awards:Fusion Homes Website >>
Their clear, singular approach of serving the client and the employee has garnered Fusion Homes various prestigious awards:
- Canada’s Best Small & Medium Employers (2018)
- Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies by PROFIT 500 (2017)
- 6-time Tarion Award Winner for Client Satisfaction (2008, 2010, 2012-2015)
- Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture (2015)
- Various Provincial (OHBA) and National (CHBA) Awards of Distinction
Notable Projects (Current and Upcoming):
- The Glade: 3-Phase, 150 lot low rise development in East Guelph
- Solterra: 4-Phase, 400 lot low rise development in South Guelph
- The Metalworks: 5-Phase, 8-Acre, 1,000-unit high rise development in the heart of Downtown Guelph
Company Details:Fivewalls Website >>
"The online service now features more than 40 real estate agents in the local area, with detailed profiles to help people choose the one who’s best for them. According to Lau, it’s the only service in Canada with such detailed agent profiles.
Each agent featured on the site is recommended by their broker of record and goes through a vetting process based on internal ratings, reviews, transactions and users' experiences. Agents featured on the site must be full-time, have at least five years' experience and at least 10 to 20 transactions under their belt."
"Lots of folks turn to online dating, using quizzes, photos and profiles to find a life partner. So why not use that strategy for another big commitment — finding a realtor to buy or sell your home?
That’s the rationale behind fivewalls (fivewalls.com) a new online business co-founded by a London entrepreneur that matches home buyers and sellers with a selected group of experienced realtors."
"Fivewalls is a simple way for interested consumers of real estate to track down a highly rated local agent with specialties specific to their needs. Users are asked to complete a short “quiz” on why they’re buying or selling, or if they want an agent for both.
Fivewalls then ranks the best agents in its system according to how tightly a consumer’s need overlaps with an agent’s expertise. Those agents making the grade are provided with a thorough profile page that highlights transaction records and customer testimonials accompanied by their fivewalls ranking."